World Lore: Walls
- The walls have been in existence for at least two millennium by the time your characters enter the world. They are no longer questioned by people and almost no one attempts to try to circumvent their existence.
- There have been many deaths due to trying to “escape” the grip of the walls. Three main races have been nearly demolished through these attempts: Dwarves, Aven, and Gnomes.
- Every known attempt at escaping has been attempted on these walls, none have ever succeeded, not even the Dragons.
- In some areas the walls appear to be made of enormous black bricks, but in few other areas it seems to be made of a different material.
- The walls interfere with daylight and weather, however, the systems within have reached homeostasis and allowed all areas to thrive, just in different methods.
- Across the middle walls which partition the four quadrants there is a large area of rock and dirt upon which the snowy mountains can be found.